"I love this cute grandma."

"I love this cute grandma."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here is Jeffreys email for the week. Really missing that kid!

From: Jeffrey Romney Wright
Subject: Move #2!
To: "Jolene Wright"
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 8:51 PM

Family and friends,

One night a man dreamed he was walking along the beach with the lord. As scenes of his life flashed before him, he noticed that there were two sets of footprints in the sand. He also noticed at his saddest, lowest times, there was but one set of footprints...

This bothered the man,

He asked the lord, " Did you not proimise that if I gave my heart to you that you'd be with me all the way? Then why is there but one set of footprints during my most troublesome times?"

The lord replied, " My precious child, I love you and I would never forsake you. During those times of trial and suffereing, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then I carried you."
( SO TRUE! I LOVE THIS, I READ IT ALL THE TIME )
D&C 24:8 be patienent in afflictions, for thou shalt have many, but endure them for lo I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days.
One thing that is common throughout all races, languages, ethnicities, cultures, religious beliefs, ages, and skin color, is that we will all endure trials and afflictions, and thats why we have each other who ever it is, doesn't matter, we are here on earth to learn from these trials, so that Heavenly Father can shape us into the men and women He desires. Be of good cheer and make this trial into an opportunity!

Ether 12:27
D&C1:31-33 ,3:8, 6:36

St. John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments!
How easy is that? Do you love him? are you showing him that you love him?

Last week of move, one OVER! and drummrolllll.....


Area 2: Yuen Long ( Same )
Companion 2: Elder Lee ( Same )
hahah

All is good here in Hong kong. I have had an amazing week. Always busy and loving each day I am given. The people are crazy and all so different from each other. The chinese culture has really grown on me, I love it so much. Lets be honest..... I never thought I would EVER say such a thing. But I love them and their culture, their language. Well, that will come sooner or later haha. Little difficult. No complaints about food this week, just the same as every other week. Learning to love it and eat everything I am given. I love serving a mission more than anything. It is honestly the best decision I have ever made in my life! Its the hardest thing I have also ever done. But such an amazing learning and growing expierence. I hope all is well back at home or where ever you are. I love you all so much. Love hearing from you and pray for you all constantly. As for baptisms we had one last week, the rest flaked out. haha. The lord has other plans for them. I am just so thankful that I was the one that got to plant the seed that one day will bloosom into a magnificent tree. Smilin everyday and changing lives. I encourage all today to talk to someone you don't know and smile to get to know them and bring them up, make their day, its easy as a smile!

love
elder wright

No comments:

Post a Comment