"I love this cute grandma."

"I love this cute grandma."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Short and Sweet

From: Jeffrey Romney Wright
Subject: New Shoes New Places New People New Perspective
To: "Jolene Wright"
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 12:51 AM

Family and Friends,
Today was moves calls and boy was it crazy. A lot of changes in the mission. ALOT. We got our last set of elders and sisters that we'll have for awhile.
New Area: Kwun Tong
New Compaion: Elder Liu
Yes, my area got shut down, because there isn't enough missionaires to support all the areas here in hong kong. The mission is getting really, really, small CRAZY! So my companion and i are now the youngest companionship in the whole mission, so this will be a blast. The language area everything haha we are going to have a blast and are going to have to work hard so that we can do our best. I cant wait. We are both in very similar places with the language. He's a little better, so thats good. We can help each other and grow with each other. Should be good for both of us. I'm stoked. He is about 4 foot 11 inches, maybe if that. small guy. hes so tiny. I don't have much time to email this week, but promise a good one next week. We are sitting in an indonesian computer lab right now and i do not really understand a thing, let alone can i figure out the computer. Music is blasting, little children talking to me and dancing all around me, its sight to see. Haha. I will forsure miss Yuen Long and elder lee, he taught me so much. Love him. Thats all for now. Love you all. Remember why you are here and to smile everyday. The ward i left said the one thing that they learned from me is to always smile and be happy, to be grateful for everything that you have. It brought me to tears that i was able to teach them that and have an impact on their lives and i promise you can do that as well. Does not matter where you are, who you are, what you've done in the past, what lies ahead in the future, nothing. Just smile and love everything you are given. I pray for all of you and hope the best for all of you. I know that heavenly father loves you and knows you individually, he wants you to come unto him, to talk to him constantly and strive to have his companionship with you twenty four seven. I know that the book of mormon can and will answer any question that you have. It will give you a sense of belonging and comfort. I know that if you want to have the holy ghost with you all the time you need to always be repenting, twenty four seven, because we are always making mistakes. i cant concentrate i have 34905834905 indonesian and phillipino kids on me so im going to go and make a commitment to read the book of mormon daily. i know it will change your life. i know that you will be able to see a difference in your day. and always remember the covenants you took when you were baptized. Remember them and live up to them because not enough of us do.

Love
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment