"I love this cute grandma."

"I love this cute grandma."

Friday, August 5, 2011

Quick update. Really busy right now......

Subject: it be august.

Time has just absolutley flown by. I can't come to comprehend that it is already august right now. So much has happened recently. We have moved apartments, gone through typhoons and floods, we have had a dramatic change in our best friend ( investigator) pool ( loosing old ones and getting new ones ), new companions, district leader, training, and so much more. I have come to realize that everything happens for a reason. Let's start with apartments, we use to live about 5 minutes away from our chapel and in our serving boundaries, now we live 30-40 minutes aways and have to travel everyday, fun fun fun haha. It gives us great opportunties to find on the way to our destinations, so thats a huge bonus. But, it is quite tiring to travel so much. Now for investigator pool, since starting this new english class program it takes up a lot of our daily time, therefore we have lost a ton of investigators. Right now that we have one week off of the english school and Heavenly Father has definately blessed me, and this week alone I have found 5 new investigators through my own efforts which is amazing. So many miracles. Two which are families, so I am just stoked out of my mind. Moving on, since I have very little time, to training and new companion....... He's from new zealand and his parents originate from mainland China, they speak chinese but he doesn't speak a word. He's learning though at an incredible speed. I have one story to share with you about his first day in Hong Kong. We just left the mission home to go back up to our area and got all of his suit cases and on the trains, within five minutes we are looking out the window and we see this man jump and baaaam a train slaughters him into pieces. Welcome to Hong Kong baby. no joke. It was his first day in Hong Kong. Awful! He was stunned as was I. It's so fun to be a missionary and experience new things. First, I had to adapt to the Chinese culture, now New Zealand.. next Africa? haha it's been great, training is just a rewarding experience. I love being able to feel of that fire my new comp has right when you get out of the mtc and the faith they have is just so strong. What a privilege and learning time for me. I'm the trainer, but in this situation I am the one being trained. So grateful. I love serving..... I don't have time to write right now, but next week I'll make it really long with pictures. love you all so much. remember why you are here and what you need to do... read your p-blessing inbetween the lines. Keep smiling to change lives. love you all . elder wright.

No comments:

Post a Comment