"I love this cute grandma."

"I love this cute grandma."

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 5? I don't even know what week it is anymore!

So here is Jeffreys latest email. This was sent this morning, May 26, 2010. Ok, I have a huge confession. I better just get this out of the way. I knew when Jeffrey was going to the temple. He told me he usually goes right after noon. So, since the Mt. Timpanogos Temple is closed, I thought it would be appropriate to go to the Provo Temple. I got there at 11:30 and found the lobby so beautiful, I just had to sit and take it all in. I sat there until 12:20 and you won't even believe who came walking in???? Yes, Elder Jeffrey Wright! Can you even believe it! He gave me the biggest hug ever! He looked fabulous. A little thin, but great! He introduced me to all of his companions. Elder Koyle (clogger), Elder Egbert, Sister Cecil, Sister Black and Sister Clark. They were all darling, wonderful, fabulous! So he is surrounded by amazing companions and friends. He has a great attitude and very excited to get to Hong Kong! I am trying to figure out how to get the pictures he has sent me in the mail onto the blog. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know!

Dear family and friends,
Time is a flying. Unreal. Thank you so much for everything you guys do for me. I have a had a ton of cool expierences this week. There are now only 4 cantoese speakers in the mtc. crazy. Elder christofferson came last night and spoke to us. He was great. But lets be honest. I had no idea he was from the quorem of the 12. Just learning new things everyday. Cool expierence for this week: As i was praying i was asking heavenly father what i need to do to best prepare myself for the hong kong people and if there is any one in paticular that i need to prepare myself for. This may sound a bit crazy but bare with me on this one. In the middle of the prayer i recieved a full name and saw the face of one of my future investigators it was around 1130 at night and it was so amazing. I can honestly tell you guys the power of prayer is true. As long as we have that faith, miracles happen daily. We just have to be looking for them. Well my companions are great. Elder Kolye is a little bit out there lets be honest its not normal to break out in dance/ clogging 24-7 when we are walking to class or to get mail or to eat or just in the middle of our teacher talking and teaching us. Thats odd. But he gets a new companion next week. We are getting a Hong Kong Native next week and our 3 some will be split. Elder Egbert and i are always busy with zone leader stuff. Today we have a large amount of missionaries coming in and we have to talk to all of them and meet individually with them so we can meet there needs and gain there trust. So cool i love serving and getting to know new people. Well i am just going to leave with you my testimony. I know that when i first got into the mtc my testimony was a tad bit shaky but i can tell you know there is not one thing shaky about it. I know this church is true with all my heart. I know that through the atonement we can be forgiven of our sins and mistakes. No one is perfect nor will anyone ever be perfect. Except through the atonement. I know that Joseph smith is a true prophet and he restored the gospel to the earth for you and i. I know that the quorom of the 12 and president monson are true and living seers and revaltors. As i have had the opportuinity to hear from them everyother week i have realized how close they are to our father in heaven. Its so cool. One day ill be there and so will you as long as you try. I love you all and hope that all is well back home whereever that might be. Look for miracles and have that faith to be able to see them they happen daily, you just have to look for them. Never give up. Push forward with a steadfast in christ and anything is possible. GET TO KNOW YOUR SAVIOR. I promise if you do that you will be blessed and you will feel the love that he has for you indiviually. He loves you and knows you personally and knows everything you are going through. GET TO KNOW HIM>
Love you all!
ps. keep writting me. ask my mom for pictures ive sent her a lot!
BE SAFE AND CTR!

No comments:

Post a Comment