"I love this cute grandma."

"I love this cute grandma."

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jeffrey made it to Hong Kong

Here is his first email. It came late last night. He and the sisters are in Hong Kong. Wow....I'd be scared out of my mind. Especially not "really" understanding the language. "Bless his heart." I'm sure the time change is difficult too. I hope we get some great pictures in the weeks to come.... Keep on praying for him! I know he appreciates it and I can't tell you how much our entire family does.

Welp family and friends i have made it to hong kong. My first companion is a naitive which is amazing but at the same time i dont know what hes saying to me ever. haha lets be real i dont understand a word anyone says. i have given out around ten bom and a ton of pass a long cards. so sweet. gave a couple lessons on the planes. sweet. jet lag wow its real. my apartment is about 4 inches by 2 centimeters with no ac. woohooo. My first area is YUEN LONG it is as close as you can get to the border of main land china.very difficult. my mission president doesnt speak english so that was an amazing interview. i didnt understand a word. who are we kidding. its so hard so hard out here. i dont know what heavenly father was thinking. he is being quite funny let me tell you that. i try to speak cantonese and everyone thinks i am some sort of comedian they just laugh at me. clearly my tones must be amazing hahaha. well not much time. i fideee means hurry up? haha love oyu all cant wait to hear from everyone love oyu all.

No comments:

Post a Comment