"I love this cute grandma."

"I love this cute grandma."

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

From: Jeffrey Romney Wright
Subject: Hey!
To: "Jolene Wright"
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 12:58 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear DAD, Happy Birthday to YOU!! I just wanted to start out by telling everyone that A. I have the best dad in the whole world, that with out him I wouldn't be the man I am today and that B. It's his birthday this week!! One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to you! woohoo. Happy Birthday dad! My dad is the most amazing man out there, I have never met someone who works so hard for their family because he loves them so much!!! Because of my dad, I have been brought up in a manner that has been pleasing to my Heavenly Father, because through out my life he has stood worthy of the priesthood he holds, at all times and in all places, he has always been able to give me, my sisters, my mother, or any one in need a blessing and I'm so grateful for the example he has been to me. Over the years we had our differences, there were times we did not get along as I was growing up, mostly because we are too much alike and we always had to be right. Now as the years have past by, as we have realized how important a father-son relationship really is, I can say that one of my best friends is my father and that just puts a huge smile on my face knowing that I can say that! I'm so grateful for him and all that he has done for me, he has given me an example to follow and if I can be 1/5 of the man, dad, husband, father, friend, that he is..... I know I'm doing great. Dad I hope you have a great birthday, and mom and the girls take you out to eat some where realllll nice! love you so much!!!! Happy Birthday from China!
Another week has come and past, and would you look at that, I got to talk to my family this week and wasn't that just a delight. They all sounded so great and so happy. I even got to talk to my grandmothers! I love you all and miss you all so much, wish I could have just talked to everyone! This week as I'm sure some of you know, I had to give a sharing about, " The Companionship of the Holy Ghost in Missionary Work and in our Daily Lives." It went really good, I felt fantastic afterwards because during my talk I knew for 100% sure that I did have that companionship and heavenly father helped me know what I needed to say. Why do you all think its so important to have that companionship? Why do we need the holy ghost? Are you living worthy of it? Whats the point of it? Do you just rely on it when you are in times of need or trouble, or do you desire to have it at all times? In 2 nephi 32:5 it tells us what the companionship of the holy ghost can do for us, as individuals and as companionships ( whether missionary or marriage ) and as families and friends, it can show unto us all things in which we need to do.. it can guide us from place to place, and help us to know the will of our father in heaven. How many of us have felt the spirit in the last week? Last day? Last hour? Depending on your answers, ask yourself why? Pray ask h.f., how you can change that and how you can have his guidance in your life more often. Figure out how you can have it more in your life. Because I'm limited of time right now, I will tell you next week all about my sharing experience!!! I love you all so much and know that if you strive to have the comp of the hg with you, it is then you will know how you can overcome all your trials and difficulties, how you can stop sinning and making stupid mistakes, how you can have his guidance in YOUR life. Well I love you all and hope that you are doing your best to serve everyone. hong kong is doin great. Yesterday it was in the 90 with 100% humity, just a little bit much and we haven't even started summer yet. Recently I got to see Vincent and Elder Fogt and Ernest and a few other people that I haven't seen for a while and they all seem to be doing fantastic. I sent pictures to my mother so she will put them up for all to see. I love you and hope that you are all doing great. Never give up. Never. We didn't come down here to earth to give up. Do your best and the lord will help you accomplish the rest. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment